Rotaract is an International program for young people ages 18-30 who want to make a different was founded in 1968 by Rotary International. Rotaract club enable their members to grow personally and professionally, address community needs, and promote International understanding through friendship and service.
Today there are more than 7,300 Rotary club-sponsored Rotaract clubs with some 170,000 in over 150 Countries.
- Rotaract clubs units men and women from different background, cultures, religious are allowing ordinary people to do extraordinary service.
- We provide service to of, promote integrity and advance word understanding, good will and peace through our fellowship of business, professional and community leaders.
- The rotaract foundation is a not for profit organization supported solely by voluntary contributions from rotarions and friends of the foundations who share its vision of a better world.
- Rotaract clubs main objective is service in the community, in and the workplace rotaract club are self governing, open to people of all culture ethnicities and are not affiliated with any political or religious organization.
- The objective of rotaract is to encourage and faster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and in particular to encourage and foster the volunteer of the club.
Dr. L. Prince
Head, Department of Microbiology,
Maruthupandiyar college, Thanjavur.